The HDS does not collect any personal data or data that can be used to identify your computer unless you explicitly provide it by completing and submitting a form, for example when buying goods or booking places at events. Any data you supply will be handled in accordance with our personal information policy (download pdf). In particular
- Data will be used only for the purpose stated when it was collected.
- Data will be handled only by members of the Committee or persons appointed by them to carry out specific functions (e.g. adminstrators for courses).
- No data will be given to third parties without explicit consent.
Third party content, such as YouTube videos, may utilise cookies that are beyond our control.
Other HDS policies and guides
- Our Constitution
- Child and vulnerable adult protection policy. If you would like your child to participate in an event run by the HDS, please read the policy and complete the consent form at the end.
- Equal opportunities policy
- Policy on bequests
- Remuneration guide for teachers and others