As well as joining a great organisation and helping to support its various activities in promoting a greater understanding and appreciation of the performance, costume and music of dances from 15th to 20th centuries, your HDS membership will also benefit you by:
- being covered by the HDS public liability insurance when at HDS events. In particular, this covers those who are teaching on a HDS event.
- 10% reduction on musical instrument insurance through MIS (our insurers)
- receiving regular HDS newsletters
- receiving a printed copy of the journal when published
- information about our events and other offerings shown on our website and social media sites
Membership of HDS costs £30 per year for a single membership or £50 per year for a couple. Alternatively join for five years, which costs £135 for single membership or £230 for a couple. Annual membership is renewable on 1 October each year.