Booking for Working with the Sources
This form is intended for on-line booking and payment. For most events a form is available to download and print if booking by post. To use this, return to the relevant page (usually by pressing the back button in your browser).
A series of study days exploring key sources for Renaissance dance.
Hazel Dennison on 15th-century sources Guglielmo and Giorgio
Saturday 23rd September, 2017, at ISTD Studios, London
Anne Daye on 16th-century Italian sources Caroso and Negri
Sunday 24th September, 2017, at ISTD Studios, London
Anne Daye on the 'Inns of Court' manuscripts
Saturday 2nd December, 2017, hosted by Herts Early Dance in St Albans
We are now taking bookings for the September workshops.
- Select your options below and give any relevant additional information, then press 'Submit'.
- The next page will confirm the total amount and ask for your name and address for payment.
- Your information will be emailed to us, with a copy to you.
- There will be a handling charge of £1.00.
- You will receive an invoice by email with payment instructions for credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- Note that the work of the HDS is done by unpaid volunteers in their spare time. Please be patient if it takes a few days to process your request.