Booking for Working with the Sources
This form is intended for on-line booking and payment. For most events a form is available to download and print if booking by post. To use this, return to the relevant page (usually by pressing the back button in your browser).
A series of study days exploring key sources for Renaissance dance.
Anne Daye on the 'Inns of Court' manuscripts
Saturday 2nd December, 2017, hosted by Herts Early Dance in St Albans
- Select your options below and give any relevant additional information, then press 'Submit'.
- The next page will confirm the total amount and ask for your name and address for payment.
- Your information will be emailed to us, with a copy to you.
- You will receive an invoice by email with payment instructions for credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- Note that the work of the HDS is done by unpaid volunteers in their spare time. Please be patient if it takes a few days to process your request.